Pathway to Policy: Food Community is an online course designed by PHAIWA specifically for you – the Food Community. This course aims to support you as you as you progress on your food community project journey.
The aim of the course is to provide you with the skills to produce key messages and more detailed findings from your community project outcomes. This involves completing five online modules, and some optional activities which will build on the information in each module.
Topics which will be covered include:
- Defining Key Messages
- The Importance of Language
- How to use Twitter to get your message and project outcomes out there
- Using the media to get your message and project outcomes out there
- How to use blogs to get your message and project outcomes out there
- Introduction of key messages via a policy framework
The course is free, and is open members of the Food Community.