2021 Local Government Policy Awards
The Public Health Advocacy Institute is excited to announce that applications for the 2021 Local Government Policy Awards are now open.
The Awards recognise and celebrate Local Governments who prioritise the health and wellbeing of children through the implementation of innovative sustainable projects and programs supported by strong public health policy.
Local Governments are invited to submit in the following categories:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Child & Young Persons Health
- Diversity, Inclusion or Multicultural Child & Young Persons Health
- Consulting with Children
- Young People Making a Difference in Communities
- Mental Health and Wellbeing for Children and Young People
- COVID Recovery and Response for Children and Young People
- Creating Healthy Environments for Children and Young People
- Promoting Healthy Behaviours for Children and Young People
All entries can also be nominated for the new ‘Trailblazer Award’, which recognises new and innovative projects where local government have stepped outside the comfort zone of the way they usually approach child health and wellbeing issues. You can nominate any entry for a Trailblazer Award throughout the entry process.
If you have any questions throughout preparing your application, please contact the Institute team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about the eight categories
Ready to apply?
Applications close: 24th September 2021
To be advised (November)
Read about past Awards