- Journal Watch
PHAIWA run a free JournalWatch service. Our staff review 10 key public health journals on a monthly basis, providing a précis of articles that highlight key public health and advocacy related findings, with an emphasis on findings that can be readily translated into policy or practice.
The journals reviewed include:-
- Australian & New Zealand Journal of Public Health (ANZJPH)
- Journal of Public Health Policy (JPHP)
- Health Promotion Journal of Australia (HPJA)
- Medical Journal of Australia (MJA)
- The Lancet
- Environmental Health Perspectives (EHP)
- Tobacco Control (TC)
- American Journal of Public Health (AMJPH)
- Health Promotion International (HPI)
- American Journal of Preventive Medicine (AJPM)
The 10 journals were selected to reflect the 7 priority areas of PHAIWA.
If you have any articles that you would like to be included in the next edition of JournalWatch please email them firstname.lastname@example.org (please place ‘JournalWatch in subject heading).
You can unsubscribe from JournalWatch at any time. Simply use this link to unsubscribe from Journalwatch, or send an email with the message “JournalWatch: unsubscribe”.
To download the latest month’s JournalWatch click on the attachment below.