- Indigenous environmental health
- Children’s environment and health
- Linking sustainable development and human health – where next?
- Quantifying environment and health risks
- Identifying the environment and health research agenda
- The interface between regulation and action in health and environment
To view our complete list of advocacy actions for environment and health please see below for information on our 2009 Environment & Health Forum
PHAIWA also convenes an Environment and Health Advocacy Committee who provide strategic direction to the efforts and projects undertaken by PHAIWA in this area. Please see below for more information on the Environment & Health Advocacy Committee, including a list of members.
If you would like to join this committee, please send us an email in the contact us section.