We have released our 2017 WA Election Platform.
We have identified six priority areas where investments and commitments can be made to ensure the health and well-being of all West Australians.
- Political Ask One – Public Health at the Local Government Level
- Political Ask Two – Public Health for Aboriginal West Australians
- Political Ask Three – Improving Prevention at the State Level
- Political Ask Four – Low Cost Partial Solution to Reducing Obesity
- Political Ask Five – Reducing Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Political Ask Six – Low Cost Partial Solution to Supporting Road Crash Survivors
You can view the full document here: PHAIWA 2017 WA Election Platform.